ASP's 133rd Annual Meeting - November 18-20
We held our first virtual conference last year and it was such a success we're offering another online conference this Fall! If you missed ASP2020, you won’t want to miss this one!
Save! Early Bird Pricing ends October 6, 8:59pm PT
Submit your abstract by the October 6, 8:59pm PT deadline
We invite Astro 101 instructors, K-12 educators, scientists, science communicators, and public engagement professionals in astronomy and related fields to join us all for ASP2021: Virtual Conference to move toward a better future. Whether you teach astronomy to students, engage the public in astronomy live or online, or design astronomy learning experiences, the virtual 133rd Annual Meeting of the ASP can’t be missed!
Program strands for ASP2021 will include:
- Teaching Introductory Astronomy – What are We Doing Now?
- Engaging Astronomy Learners Using Smart Phones, Tablets, Etc.
- Doing Public Engagement in Informal Settings
- Communicating Science Using Social & Traditional Media
- Advancing Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Access & Social Justice
- Addressing Climate/Environmental Science & Preserving Dark Skies
- Getting Ready for Upcoming Eclipses – Lunar and Solar!
ASP2021 is the perfect opportunity to reconvene with your colleagues from around the world, update folks on what you've been working on, and learn about best practices, innovative ideas, lessons learned, research findings, and evaluation results from our global community.
Special Conference Event: 2021 ASP Annual Awards Virtual Gala
Friday November 19 - Time TBD
2021 Award Recipients just announced! Read more.
Note: Registration for ASP2021 includes attendance to the Awards Gala. Tickets to the Gala will be sold separately.
Sign up for Events @the ASP notifications